Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Revelations at 1:46 in Rochester

So I've been thinking a lot lately about the condition of the world, the country, etc., and it amazes me; I never thought I'd be around to see it. The End. It's coming. No, the planet isn't going anywhere: it's a big rock. It's us: we're on our way out. And no, not this 2012 garbage. Something predicted a lot later, or earlier, depending on who you ask. I'm talking about a book. I believe that few of you will have read it, since I've been looking for serious people to talk to about it for a long, long time. At least for me. I'm talking about Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. If you've ever read it, think about it. Planes are falling out of the sky at quite a clip, I recently heard that railroad bridges around the country are in various advanced stages of falling apart, and I have the ever-building feeling that the minds in this country are not as...fertile? as they once were. Maybe it's me? Maybe I'm growing more cynical, or more aware, or just smarter, but I really think that something is changing. So that's point number one. John Galt, if you're out there, I'm ready.

No comments: